Wednesday, January 25, 2017

ABC Art

I want to share with you a project we started at the beginning of the school year. I started it because there were a few letters my littles kept getting stuck on remembering, so I thought this would help them, and it did! They have the letters mastered now! I hung these in our toy room as we did them, in no particular order. I did the cutting of the letters, but they glued, drew, stuck, painted and did the rest.








Sorry for the lighting in this video, but it was too cute not to share!






















"Now I know my ABC's, next time won't you sing with me?"

3 comments:

  1. Jamie!
    Awesome idea!!!!
    You are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that!! I can just see you all working on these and hearing the sweet little conversations taking place. Precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!