Saturday, May 28, 2011

2 Movie Reviews




We watched Rabbit Hole a few weeks ago and if you are in the mood for a good cry,
this is the movie for you.
The whole movie is about this couple dealing with the tragic loss of their child.
I really liked the acting and how they showed the many aspects of dealing with a death,
how family is and acts around you and how each parent dealt with it.


 Now, this movie, I Am Number Four, we watched last night, and finally, a good movie!!
It's been a while since we've seen a good one.
I won't give away any details, but it's a kind of new alien super hero movie which is left
wide open for many more to come!

6 comments:

  1. Both of these are on my 'to watch' list. My nephew loved I Am Number Four, which he got to see aboard a Disney cruise this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jamie Jo I am so happy to be able to leave you a comment since almost all of my friends I visited this morning was set to not have comments. Both movies seem to be good ones and I especially like the I Am Number Four as I have always liked SiFi types. Hope you not feeling to sickly this morning and can enjoy your day of worship. My kindest regards to your "BEAUTIFUL" family. Just wanted you to know how much you are appreciated.
    Odie
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reviews! Now I know what's on the list from Redbox next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS JAMSTER for listing good shows. List the bad ones also. We rented a stupid movie last week. WASTE OF TIME!

    I will keep these on my list. Would the alien one be good for a 15yr old?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Live for your movie reviews and wondered about this one. THanks!

    LUVed the birthday shots and the homeless post, too. You are on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am number 4 - Just rented it, per your suggestion. Quite a hit. They gotta make a sequel. Who is number 5????

    You're the best, Jamie Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and commenting!